There are many resources and services available throughout the Lake Eufaula community. Each town is filled with small businesses with products ranging from antiques to an all made in Oklahoma store. Take some time to check out the stores on Main Street in Eufaula and in our surrounding towns .
Have questions on where to go and what to do? Reach out and we will be glad to help you or check out the websites below.
If you are staying at one of our vacation rentals, the Welcome Book will be filled with all sorts of fun resources and information on top of what you can find at the websites below.
- Eufaula Lakeshore Realty Resources Page: Listing of local businesses, restaurants, & more
- TravelOK.com: General information about the area, amenities, fishing, camping, & more.
- Army Corps of Engineers: Information about some recreation, the lake, lake level, & more.
- City of Eufaula: Information about the city, places to play, stores, & more.
- OK Department of Wildlife Conservation: Information about where to fish, hunt & more in the area.
- Eufaula Chamber of Commerce: Information about the area, relocation, & local events.
- Arrowhead State Park: Located near Canadian & features 2,200 acres with amenities that will appeal to all visitors
- Lake Eufaula State Park & Deep Fork Nature Center: Formerly known as Fountainhead State Park & situated on Lake Eufaula, a 102,000 acre reservoir, with many activities on land and water.